Thursday, December 18, 2008

Vacation

During Christmas break, I'll be over at Bethel for one night, and most of the time I'll be here. I wish I could be somewhere else for Christmas break like Anchorage, but then I do not want to use a cab for a ride since the price is a bit pricey. Bus could take awhile, hotel would be a bad choice since it would be quite a cost. Motel is a bit small, but at least I'll be sleeping on a bed. I like things that are cheap, it saves me money, and I'll have more money for shopping! I wish to go to 5th avenue mall first for some clothing, Wal-Mart for some groceries, toiletries, and other supplements. But instead I am staying here for chores since my grandpa is gone for awhile, and I have to do his chores. I don't mind doing his chores, but it seems like its quite a few. 

No comments: